Submit your comments on this article |
Europe |
2 French teens charged over plot to attack synagogues, Eiffel Tower — report |
2025-08-29 |
[IsraelTimes] Two French teens were charged earlier this month for conspiring to carry out terror attacks on synagogues and the Eiffel Tower, Le Figaro reports. The newspaper says the two suspects came from Arab-Muslim families and shared a fascination with the Islamic State terror group. The two minors — aged 15 and 17 — also discussed the possibility of traveling abroad to fight and were heavy consumers of ultra-violent online content, the newspaper says. According to the French outlet, the teens were arrested on July 29 and 30 amid an investigation that began in April. The two were charged on August 1, the newspaper says. Related: Eiffel Tower: 2025-08-27 Woman, 32, is dragged into bushes and raped in front of the Eiffel Tower as Libyan teen is arrested Eiffel Tower: 2025-08-10 Man arrested in Paris for parachuting from Eiffel Tower Eiffel Tower: 2025-07-21 The case against Darryl Cooper A warning to the Right about the man Tucker Carlson called 'the best and most honest popular historian in the United States' |
Posted by:trailing wife |
#3 ^That was me |
Posted by: alanc 2025-08-29 08:44 |
#2 ultra-violent online content Was that the Koran or just normal news? |
Posted by: Slater Uleretle8056 2025-08-29 08:43 |
#1 “French” teens. |
Posted by: Gritch Throlumble3163 2025-08-29 07:50 |